Sunday, May 16, 2021

Finish the story

Hello my lovely students, Today's task is about the past tense that we've been practicing: You'll have to finish this story: "The other day, I went for a walk with my dog, Henri, in the woods next to my grandparents' house. It was a day like so many others that we walked together, but something inside me told me that this would not be a normal day, and because of Henri's behavior,I could tell he felt the same, as he ran out, as if chasing something invisible, he ran and ran and I ran behind him, entering that forest. And when he suddenly stopped, was when the most exciting thing happened:" Just copy the begining, finish it with 100-150 words more, and send it to me by e-mail. When evaluating I'll take into account the correct use of the past forms and originality, and don't forget about misspelligs. Hugs. Mireia xxx.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Finish the story

Hello my lovely students, Today's task is about the past tense that we've been practicing: You'll have to finish this story: &...